My Cornerstone is our online church community that allows you to better connect and communicate with Cornerstone Church. If you have previously given online or registered for an event, you already have a login. Just use the same email and password to login to Cornerstone Community. If you don’t have a login already, you can easily create one.
Once you are registered you can access the following options:
- Your Profile – View and keep your contact information up to date.
- Your Groups — See the groups you belong to and who is in your small group. You can also e-mail your group or leader right from the group page.
- Privacy Settings — You control the information that you want or don’t want to be seen by members of your Cornerstone Group (i.e. your birth date, e-mail address, etc). Also in the Privacy Settings, you can choose whether or not you want to opt-in to our church directory. Your information cannot be accessed by people outside the church.
- Find A Group — If you’re not part of a Cornerstone Group yet, you can search and find a group that works for your schedule and location.
- Your Giving — Give online, and even set up automated giving to control how, when, and how much you give. Payment methods include eCheck as well as debit or credit cards. You can also access your giving history and your annual contribution statement.
- Event Registrations – You can register for special events online using your Cornerstone Community login. Registration links can be found on the News & Events page or ministry pages of the church website. If payment is required, you can pay by eCheck as well as debit or credit cards.