Our vision is to see people encounter God in worship and be transformed in His presence through a growing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We believe the foundation of worship is relationship, and a strong relationship with Jesus is built upon the Word of God, the Spirit of God, and the house of God. Our worship teams and worship services are grounded in the Word and empowered by the Holy Spirit. Our teams are committed to God, this local church, and to each other.
In all areas of our worship ministry, we focus on developing these five foundational values. They are:
▪ Core – our understanding of what worship is
▪ Character – our conduct as worshippers of Jesus
▪ Craft – how we perfect our skills to operate in our giftings with excellence
▪ Chemistry – how we engage the congregation in ministry
▪ Community – being a part of a family of people with similar interests and callings
1 Peter 2:9 (NIV)
But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His wonderful light.